19 x 25 20mil HDPE Liner for Koi Ponds Industrial Containment Commercial Lakes
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $237.50
- Amount Saved: $190.00
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- HDPE Vs EPDM: More puncture resistant, Less likely to rip or tear, Lighter weight, Less flexible but still easy to handle
- HDPE Vs PVC: Much more UV resistant, More puncture resistant, Less likely to rip or tear, Longer warranty-10 year Vs 5 year, Less flexible, but still easy to handle
- Available in many popular sizes as well as special order sizes to 250' x 300' in one solid piece!
- Industrial Strength Liner For Koi Ponds & Water Features
- HDPE (high-density polyethylene) Pond Liner is a plastic liner that is less flexible and moldable when compared to EPDM (ethylene propylene diene monomer rubber) Rubber Pond Liner. HDPE Plastic Liners are best used for gentle sloping ponds, ponds with few contours, and minimal shelving. HDPE does not fold as well or conform to heavily contoured ponds like EPDM Rubber Pond Liners do. HDPE is an excellent choice for the right situation.
Need a durable, versatile, UV resistant liner for a small backyard pond, large commercial water feature or industrial containment? You found it! HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) is the most widely used geomembrane in the world! HDPE is an excellent product for small or large applications that require durability, UV and ozone protection, and chemical resistance. HDPE is found in the following applications: KOI PONDS, WATERFALLS, RETENTION PONDS, WATER GARDENS, FISH HATCHERIES, WATER TREATMENT FACILITIES, LANDFILL CONTAINMENT, MUNICIPAL WATER FEATURES, INDUSTRIAL LAGOONS, PETROCHEMICAL CONTAINMENT.
- ASIN: B007HOAZDO
- Item model number: ANJMFG20HD19X25
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed