Havahart 1079 Live Animal Professional-Style One-Door Raccoon, Groundhog, Opossum, and Stray Cat Cage Trap
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $42.65
- Amount Saved: $25.34
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Constructed of sturdy rust-resistant wire mesh with steel reinforcements for long life and galvanized for maximum resistance to rust and corrosion
- Mesh openings of our groundhog traps are smaller than competing traps of comparable size to prevent escapes and stolen bait.
- Spring loaded door and sensitive triggers ensure quick, secure captures that target the specific animal's size, eliminating undesired catches.
- Solid door and handle guards protect users during transportation, while smoothed internal edges protect and prevent injuries to animals. Trigger rod is located outside of the trap so animal cannot damage it while in the trap
- Ideal for catching raccoons, stray cats, groundhogs (woodchucks), opossums,and similar-size nuisance animals. Havahart traps are made in the U.S.A.
Havahart Large 1-Door Trap (#1079)
Frustrated by unwelcome animals invading your garden? Easily and safely remove unwanted guests with a Havahart Large 1-Door Trap. Made in the USA, these traps are designed, tested, and used by professional trappers, ensuring a safe and secure catch for you and the nuisance animal.
Best for Trapping:
The Large 1-Door Trap is best for capturing raccoons, groundhog, opossums, stray cats, and armadillos.
Reasons You'll Love the Havahart Large 1-Door Trap
Havahart provides you the quality and peace of mind you need to get the job done right:
Peace Of Mind
Havahart traps are expert tested and proven effective since 1960. These traps arrive preassembled and are products of the U.S.A. Try our new Easy Set Traps, made with premium technology that allows you to capture and release pests with one hand.
Spring Loaded Door
Protective Handle Guard
Smoothed Internal Edges
External Trigger Rod
Rust Resistant Galvanized Wire
Choosing the Right Havahart Large Trap
Step-by-Step Trapping Guide
Before using a live trap, please consult your local laws regarding trapping and releasing wildlife.
Armadillos: Meal worms, sardines
Set the live animal trap in the location of the nuisance animal. You can camouflage the trap by placing twigs and leaves on
Animals can become stressed if caged for long periods of time. Hot and cold weather conditions can also harm the animal.
- Product Dimensions: 32 x 10 x 12 inches; 10.4 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 pounds
- ASIN: B00004RAMT
- Item model number: 1079