Motorcycle Racing CNC Blue Front & Rear Wheel Axle Fork Crash Sliders Cap Protector Fit For Yamaha YZF 600 R6 2008-2012
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $71.66
- Amount Saved: $66.72
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- 6061 Aluminum alloy after CNC Machined + Anodizing & Plastic
- Brand-new Front & Rear Axle Fork Carsh Sliders Set ; Quantity:1 Set (Front & Rear) with install screws
- Great Impact Strength and Abrasion Resistance , Protect your forks / swingarm in the event of a crash ; In the event of a crash, there is no need to replace the entire set.
- Patented revolutionary two-piece design, Vortex Aluminum Slider Bases accept Vortex Slider Pucks
- Color : Same as the picture
These axle/fork sliders from LUO protect the wheels, caliper and rotor during a slide and are specially made for most model. The fit and finish of these sliders are of very high quality. This kit is for the front fork axle and comes with all necessary bolts and washers.Frame sliders supplement but don't replace these reinforced pieces. Their hard nylon or plastic ends can be replaced in the case of a crash. On a street bike, the common through-the-body sliders will protect your paint during a low speed crash or a tip-over. But at race speeds the longer sliders can do more damage than good. It's simple physics. Longer sliders will put a greater torque on the frame they are designed to protect when a crash is at high speeds. They can turn a low-side into a high-side as your sliding motorcycle leaves the pavement and the longer sliders plow into the dirt to launch the machine airborne.
- Product Dimensions: 1.5 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds
- ASIN: B00HH5IT7C
- Item model number:
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed