Prohoe Field Hoes - 5 +" wide blade
- ***Order today!!***
- ***DIRT DIGGING MACHINE*** This thick 5 1/2 inch wide tempered steel garden hoe packs a wallop, capable of easily busting open new ground, cultivating crops, or using it in any garden application. All three sides are precision sharpened so is makes easy work for you and takes less time.
- *** CUTS FROM ANY ANGLE*** Unique shape and ultra-sharp sides allow you the ability to use this tool for breaking up sod, cultivating crops, and digging irrigation ditches too! It is large enough to use on a corn row, and narrow enough for more delicate garden plants as well.
- ***HOES BUILT TO LAST A LIFETIME**** Your tool head is guaranteed to last for life. No questions asked.
- ***HEAVY DUTY, YET BALANCED*** This Heavy Duty Field Hoe can handle any task you have in preparing, working, or cultivating your garden. It feels extremely well balanced in your hand, and with the extra-long 60" handle you have more work torque. This means less exertion on your part - the hoe does the work for you!
Having a tool that you can depend on to perform reliably is essential.
Prohoe's 55F Field Hoe is just such a tool. Individually hand crafted right here in the USA, the tool "head" is custom created from recycled agricultural disc blades--a high grade tempered steel that is strong and has a great ability to hold an edge, so you don't have to waste time sharpening your tools. Use this tool for breaking up sod, cultivating crops, and digging irrigation ditches too! It is large enough to use on a corn row, and narrow enough for more delicate garden plants as well.
Don't just take our word for it though. Check out what some of our customers have to say.- This is the best hoe I have seen since my great grandmother's times. I bought the 55F. The field hoe has just the right weight to get the work done. I don't think people realize that the weight of the hoe helps to cut the roots and weeds without working the gardener to death. I see people raise their hoes over their head trying to get power to cut roots and weed balls. Not me -- about 4 inches off the ground with your field hoe is all it takes to cut anything. Thanks so much. - Jerry
- We have a high clay soil here we call gumbo mud. When it's wet it is soft, but when it is dry it is like baked clay. Almost brick like. I cut through roots and baked gumbo mud like it was butter. These hoes are incredible and like I said the best tool I have owned, including anything that is motor driven. - P. McGinnis
Rogue tools will make your job easier and we guarantee that you will not need a new head for your lifetime or we will replace it at no cost to you.
So ORDER YOURS TODAY and experience the quality of custom American made hoes that last a lifetime.
- ASIN: B008I6WL4G
- Item model number: